By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not unconditionally agree to all of these Terms, you will have no right to use the Site and should immediately cease all such use. Your continued use of any portion of the Sites shall constitute assent to the Terms.
Content and Permitted Use
Our Site may make available certain information, articles, videos, white papers, marketing materials, comments, reviews, images, software, or applications (Content) and these Terms set forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site and the Content. By using or visiting the Site, you or the company or entity that you represent (you, your, yours, or customer) expressly agree to be bound by, and are becoming a party to, these Terms and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that we may publish from time to time through the Site, each of which is incorporated by reference, and each of which may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
You agree that you are only authorized to visit and view pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than as set forth herein. You may only use the Site as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export laws and regulations. Any Content posted by RockITek on the Site is the property of RockITek and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You agree that you will not remove, obscure or alter any legal notices displayed on the Site. You agree that you will not use the Site (i) in connection with or to promote any products, services, or materials, (ii) in any manner or for any purpose that violates any law or regulation, any right of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality, or (iii) to post any information that disparages or defames any person or entity.
Link & Search Results
By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against RockITek for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site.
Restrictions on Use
You will not directly or indirectly:
- sell, license, sublicense, distribute, copy, rent, or lease the Content or include the Content in a service bureau, time-share outsourcing offering, or otherwise make the Content available to, or use the Content for the benefit of, any third party, or transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Site or any third-party data contained therein or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or its related systems or networks;
- copy, modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Content or any underlying software or any part, feature, function, or user interface thereof, including by framing (except as expressly allowed by RockITek) or mirroring any part of any Site or any Content;
- access or use the Site for benchmarking or similar competitive analysis purposes or to build a competitive product or service;
- remove any copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in the Site or any Content;
- bypass, circumvent, or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services) or take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third-party providers’) infrastructure;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to crawl or spider any page of the Site; or
- otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies, including these Terms.
We do not guarantee that the Site or any Content will be available, or that any Content that is available is or will continue to be accurate. We reserve the right, but do not have any obligation, to remove, edit, modify, or block access to any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms).