Unless you have a separate written agreement with RockITek, the return of hardware and software purchased from RockITek (collectively, “Product”) is subject to specific manufacturer restrictions. Such manufacturers may provide limited or no returns of Products. If the manufacturer accepts returns, you may return Product and RockITek will assist in its replacement or grant you a credit against future purchases in an amount equal to the original purchase price and freight paid for the Product less any applicable restocking fees. You are responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. Returns are also subject to the rights of return processes below. If you fail to return Product within the applicable Return Policy period or if the Product does not meet the rights of return and processes under this Return Policy, the Product is considered accepted by you and not returnable.
Rights of Return
Permitted product returns:
Hardware: If permitted by the manufacturer’s return policy, hardware, accessories, peripherals and parts may be returned if: 1) the packaging is unopened and still in the manufacturer’s sealed package, and 2) returned within 30 days from the date of shipment.
Software: Software may be returned if permitted by the manufacturer’s return policy, If they do not allow the return of software, you may not return the software to RockITek.
Damaged products: Packages that are obviously damaged should be refused at the time of original delivery attempt. If damaged Products are accepted from the carrier, contact RockITek (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days after receipt of shipment to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pickup of the damaged Products. All damages should be noted on the carrier delivery record prior to the driver leaving your premises. Please save the Product and all original box and packaging. Timely receipt of this information is necessary to file a damage claim with the freight carrier and avoid delays in returns and replacements.
Order discrepancies: All order discrepancies (e.g., shortages, mislabeled product) must be reported to RockITek Sales (email@example.com) within 5 days of receipt of shipment.
Defective/Dead on Arrival (DOA): Report DOAs to RockITek Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 10 days of receipt of shipment. Some manufacturers require DOAs to be handled directly through them. In such cases, RockITek will provide the manufacturer’s contact information.
Non-returnable product (not all inclusive): The following Products cannot be returned to RockITek:
- Discontinued items
- Special order items
- Items for which manufacturers will not accept returns
- Custom configurations of systems
- Open units, and/or units that require repackaging
- Units in an unsuitable resale condition
- Closeout, remanufactured and refurbished Products
All returns must have a RockITek Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number. If the return meets RockITek’s return guidelines, you may obtain an RMA number by contacting:
Standard Business Hours: 8-5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
To expedite a return, please include the following information in your request: Invoice Number, Serial Number (if applicable), the nature of the issue, the condition of the package(s), the condition of the unit(s), and whether the manufacturer’s, if applicable, seal has been broken.
Once the RMA number is issued, please note:
- RMA numbers issued by RockITek are good for 15 business days only. Product authorized for return must be received within such time period at the facility identified on your RMA instructions.
- RMA numbers cannot be extended or reissued.
- Clearly mark each address label of each package being returned with the RMA number. DO NOT WRITE ON THE VENDOR’S BOX.
- RockITek strongly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring return shipments.
- All returns MUST be 100% complete and contain:
- ALL original boxes and packing material
- Original UPC codes on the manufacturer’s boxes
- All blank warranty cards, accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer or publisher
- Incomplete returns may be returned to sender or subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee at RockITek’s sole discretion.